We recommend that you look for updated information with your airline. Your health and safety is our biggest priority. Together, we can make sure to minimize the spread of the disease. Scandinavian Mountains Airport is following the European Flight Safety Authority’s guidelines on how to minimize the Covid-19 effects.
• Business hours may vary and are following our arrivals and departures.
• We recommend you to check-in before arrival at the airport.
• In order to avoid that the airport get too crowded we recommend as few as possible to accomany our travelers.
• When crowded in the terminal, we recommended you to wear a face mask.
• Signs will remind you to keep social distance.
• Do not travel if you are not feeling well, keep distance and wash your hands frequently.
• Our counters are fitted with transparent screens
• Hand sanitizer will be offered at strategic places.
Covid-19 test at the airport
In collaboration with ExpressCare, you can now book an appointment and perform a PCR or antigen test and have a travel certificate issued at the airport. Be out in time!
In the event of a negative test, a travel certificate signed by a specialist doctor is issued. The test center can be found in the arrival hall. Different rules apply to different countries regarding how many hours before departure the test needs to be taken and whether they require a specific format on the travel certificate. The passenger is responsible for checking with his / her airline what applies to the individual journey before the test takes place.
• Make your booking no later than 48 hours before.
• Be on site well in advance of the sampling time.
Free PCR test for foreign citizens on ExpressCare Sälen
Region Dalarna in collaboration with ExpressCare offers free PCR tests for foreign citizens traveling to Sälen. The Swedish Health Authority recommends that all arriving travelers should take a PCR test on arrival.
The clinic is open at different times each, to book a test contact firstname.lastname@example.org with the desired day and time. ExpressCare is open in connection with each arriving flight from abroad and receives drop-in. The result is obtained the day after sampling within 24-36 hours, at the visit you need to bring your ID or passport.
Thursdays: 11: 00-14: 00
Saturdays: 07: 00-13: 00
Sundays: 10: 00-16: 00
Opening hours may vary and are adjusted to the flight schedule.
If you want to take a test any other day than the above, please contact us at;
Phone: +46 10 204 10 00
Page updated: 2022-02-15